Select the Manage Blog option from the user menu to open the blog management page. Select a blog and section from the left rail to get started. Sections are as follows:
- Posts: displays all posts — published, draft, and scheduled — in
reverse chronological order.
- Drafts: displays all drafts on your blog and it’s sub-blogs. Use the
dropdown menu at the top of the page to filter by vertical.
- Flags: displays comments marked as spam, harassment, or hate
speech by the community.
- Settings: change your blog’s title tag, assets, and section navigation
- Members: shows a list of members on your blog. You can invite
and remove members as well as manage their permissions.
- Followed: a list of users followed for your blog (comments are automatically approved).
- Blocked: a list of users blocked by your blog (comments will not appear anywhere on your blog).