While logged in, the far right of the network navigation bar will display two persistent icons: notifications (left) and user menu (right).
Your user menu contains the following items:
- Your profile: profile page that houses all your posts, replies, and recommended items
- Compose post: opens the editor
- Account Settings: change your bio, avatar, email address, etc.
- Dashboard: shows updates posted by people and blogs you follow, and contains the notifications page.
- Manage blogs: command center for your blogs. See everything from drafts to flagged replies
- Logout: logs you out of Kinja
You’ll use the user menu to access most CMS features.