- Most formatting keyboard shortcuts are supported.
- Click an image or video and begin typing to add a caption.
- Click an image or video for alignment options: left, text width, or column width (large media only). See this test post for image formatting and size rules.
- Links for the following can be pasted into the editor, which transforms the link into an embed: all images, YouTube, Soundcloud, Vimeo, Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook video, MCP, Kinja story permalinks, Kinja comment permalinks. Full list here.
- YouTube videos and pull quotes can be aligned left or center.
- Embeds that aren’t supported by pasting a link in the editor can still be used, provided an iframe is available — simply paste the iframe into the post’s HTML. Kinja only supports iframe embed types.
- Schedule or backdate your post by changing the timestamp to the future or past.
- Adhere to GMG Edit publishing standards with this doc by Marina Galperina.